1 cup of unsalted butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp. vanilla
3 cups all purpose flour
1 egg white at room temperature
2-2 1/2 cups sifted powder sugar
1/2 tsp Almond Extract
Work of course- as far as I can remember it was pretty uneventful
We took Zoe to Puppy Class at PetSmart! Here are a few of the many reasons it was awful
1. The trainer was allergic to the lotion I was wearing(Peony from Bath and Body) she sneezed, coughed ,eyes watering the WHOLE time
2. Before class even started the trainer gave Zoe a whole treat-an adult size dog treat-my dog weighs 1 pound I was already preparing myself for a diarrhea disaster
I told you all about the card swap that I signed up for on my new favorite craft blog http://www.littlebirdiesecret.blogspot.com/ ! Well guess what my card was chosen to be in the top 10! I couldn't believe it but it was kinda exciting! Here are a few of my favorite cards that I got from the swap! You can go to there website and see bigger pictures of each card, there are so really cute ones! On Thursday night I decided to clean out my pantry and look what happens when I decide to organize!
Yup thats right I spilled a whole pound of sugar! The lid fell of my sugar container and it went everywhere!! Its good thing that I have a Dyson because it took 3 good vacuum sessions to get that mess up!!
Today we had to take our little Zoe to the vet, she has an ear infection! We have learned that it is going to be impossible to give that 2 pound(up she is now 2 lbs.) dog medicine!!!
Well I am taking my headached, dry mouthed self to bed
Well I will only mention this one time but the lady who had 6 kids then has 8 more make me sick. She isnt married, I think she is broke, she lives with her mother and I feel like she is only had them all so she can make money on them.And what kind of doctor would help her get that many babies? BEFORE YOU EMAIL TO RIP ME UP OVER THIS THESE ARE MY OPINIONS!!!!! I have no doubt we will be hearing about this girl in the future!
Here is the Resolution UPDATE-
1. The hardest of them all is the money thing! I miss my Target trips but at the end of January I still had $257 of my budgeted money. I had budgeted $150 on "Extra" stuff(aka...stuff from Target I dont need) and the rest was left over budgeted grocery and gas money that I didnt use. I am proud of myself because I put the extra money on my credit card. Man I feel like an actual adult now!
2. I will make a short comment on the getting healthy issue. I am shooting to go to the gym 5 days a week even if its just for a walk. I am drinking more water, eating more fruits and veggies and really been watching portion control. I am not stressing it or obsessing over it and it seems to be easier this way.
3. The doing something new every month hasnt really being going all that good I just dont seem to have a lot of extra time. I have been going to Brentwood Hills on Wednesday for a Beth Moore study of Eshter, thats new! I like its really interesting and I like doing.
I am feeling a trip to New York City coming on with some of my tax refund money! Waiting for Steph(my official traveling partner) to agree to come with me!!
I am so glad its going to be Friday tomorrow and I can to leave early tomorrow!!!
Guess What? I got to do most of these things today(except talking to my Granny to tell her about the party because I didnt leave their house till 1am)!! Yes I know that it is 2am but I just got home from a friends house and we had a busy day! Let me give you the short version. A friend of mine who lives in the gorgeous house in Green Hills hosted a wedding shower in her home tonight for her friends daughter. Jenny and myself were there to help keep things cleaned, the food stocked, etc. ...I love family parties even when it isnt even my family. These people were super nice and so funny. We heard it all from them talking to their "Big Momma" on the phone( thats the grooms grandmother) that I think lives in Atlanta, to them talking about the showers in Karens(the host)home, to how GOOD the meatballs were and one of them referred to the house as a big castle! I loved talking to them and hearing stories about these people and their family. I love that I just met these people tonight and by the end of the night the grooms dad hugged me bye( I am not a hugger) but this man was so sweet and he reminded of my sweet Pap-Paw. You could just feel the love of this family and you could just see them all(there was at least 70 of them there tonight) talk and love all being together! I love that and I think that is what a true family represents.
I was there helping at the party with my friend Jenny. I work with Jenny at school and this year we have become such good friends. She is the type of person that you can talk to and that actually listens and will give you advice, she has a huge heart and I know that she would be there for me in a heartbeat. I can honestly say that God put us in the same place so that we could become friends. She is who I go to church with and she has really taught me compassion in life. I cherish our friendship and I know that we will be friends for the long haul! It works out perfect because she has a twin sister that is exactly like her so you get two friends for the price of one!
If I can get the pictures from the party I will definitely share them you all! I am off to bed and hope to blog tomorrow, I will have lots of time tomorrow because all my cleaning is DONE!