Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby its COLD outside....





To say it snowed in Nashville yesterday would be an understatement! It started yesterday morning and it did not quit until this morning. I still do not how many inches we got but I can tell you I had to kick off my front porch to get my front door open! I got out yesterday during the storm and pulled the trash can back down the driveway(gag.. .you know how much I hate that) and it was a good fluffy snow! This morning I took some stuff to the recycling bin and its just a solid, icy snow and IT IS COLD!!! Its supposed to be 9 degrees tonight BBRRRR......




Yesterday I liked being snowed in... I got the laundry done, did some Pivot work, re-did my blog and added a slide show to it. Today well I am still snowed in and I am a little bored! I thought about getting out later but I stood out in the driveway and watched the guy down the street trying to get out of his driveway and I decided I would stick it out one more day! I have some things I need to get done so what a better day to do some inside projects!!







2 comments:

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think I totally proved my point about looking all funny with one eye in pictures.

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the snow!! But you're right *gag* about the trash can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...