Friday, January 29, 2010

Fashion...




This week on Kellys Korner she is talking about Fashion Tips... I don't have any. Fashion is not my most favorite thing so I decided to show a couple of fun looks that I like. I wear alot of black pants to work and I like to wear colorful tops but I did learn real quick that flats are the way to go for work! I love Ann Taylor for work and I like to see what the Banana Republic outlet offers up, I feel like they have tons of work clothes for women...




On the weekend I am always Comfy Casual....


Now I am known to drop a buck or two on my purse choices, here are some that are on my wish list...

This is the Louis Vuitton "Neverfull GM"- One day  I will buy this bag and when I do I will be smiling ear to ear... My word I love this bag!!!!!!



Love this for Spring...















Im not a huge jewelry fan either but ever since Steph got this I have been obsessed... Lets face it though this is one is a for sure dream!

Well this are some of my fashion choices and dreams! Hope you enjoy(I am just going to take one more scroll up and take one more look at that Louis... LOVE IT!!!!!!!



5 comments:

Alyssa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Is the bow a bracelet? It's super cute! I just can't tell if it's a bracelet or ring :)

Beth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Alyssa it is a ring from Tiffanys! I love it and I think they have a necklace and earrings!

Bernie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love those bags. I am a bag gal.

Thanks for sharing.

Warmly,

Bernie

Christa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Ann Taylor too! Just found your blog...I'm a new follower!

Brandie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love our choices! I noticed you graduated from Lipscomb...so did my hubs. Small world:)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...