Friday, January 22, 2010

Favorite Shops...

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

This week on Kellys blog the Show Us Your Life theme is favorite stores and online stores! This has my name written all over it! Some of my favorites are...

You can never go wrong with Target!



I LOVE me some HomeGoods! There is no telling what you can find in there that you JUST have to have!



I love Marshalls too! They have everything from sheets to shoes!



I love Amazon.com! You can get anything and everything there!



I love me some GAP! You can always find good deals on GAP.com!


I love Ballard Designs but lets face it its expensive but its a great place to get ideas!


I LOVE the Container Store! I want one of everything please!


And my favorite "If  I was RICH store...Anthropologie


I love all of these stores and I could go on for days with others that I love!



6 comments:

Lesli said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi there... we have alot of the same stores listed...I also have a love affair with Homegoods, Marshalls and T.J.Maxx..lol.. I have always wanted to go to a container store, I think that would be neat!! Thanks for sharing.. have a great weekend!

Summer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi,
Over from Kelly's!! I love "Tar Jay", Homegoods, Marshalls, TJ Maxx....

My little girl loves popcorn and a slushy from Target, yep that's her fav thing to do LOL :0)

Thanks for sharing....

Summer :0)

Andrea said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

YES...another Amazon lover! They do have everything and if you have the prime membership you get free 2 day shipping. I did so much of my Christmas shopping there! :)

Beth McC. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bernie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my! I can't contain myself in The Container Store. I just bought a spice rack there that I love.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice blog.

Jayne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beth McC. said...
These are some of my favs too! ... I may have to jump on the "show us your life" bandwagon cause i am loving these themes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...