Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Geek...

Oh goodness I am a total geek over American Idol! I sit here and laugh... I dont know if its because they make fun of everyone or if its these crazy people that get up there and TRY to sing...either way it makes me laugh!

Its been an insane week at work I didnt even know what day it was today! PivotHealth is on the fast track lately! I had an email me from Bowling Green(Hi Catherine) and she asked me why I dont talk about my job like I did my class back in the teaching days. I dont really have a good answer for you except that I am there all day and busy all day so when I leave I just want to relax and blog about fun stuff! I will say that I LOVE my job and I am very grateful for the oppurtunity!

So I have a new obbsession...Anthropologie! I love it but lets face it it's expensive but I can still look right????
It all started when I ran in there to get some journals for Christmas gifts and of course I picked one up for myself and I love it! It is so random but its fun so it makes me want to look at it everyday and put in an entry...


I have tons of journals that are all half filled out so hopefully I will follow through with this one.While I was there I started looking around and I loved everything! They have great books, house stuff as well as super cute clothes!


My name is Beth and I have a purse problem...
I have the ULTIMATE purse...my Louis Vuitton but I still love getting new ones! My dad got me a super cute one from Urban Outfitters(Dont get to excited it was on my list)! I am still working on his purse knowledge, he calls pretty much all purses "Dooney"-I am assuming he is refering to Dooney and Bourke- I will say that sometimes he says "Louis" -it makes me proud! Anyways I say all that to say I am now saving(cash of course) for the Anthropologie Zing and Tart Bag- be still my heart! How long till my birthday? I think these


So I have mentioned on here in the past that I have been bitten by the coupon game and I love it! I have my neighbor to thank for all of my savings! Its so funny because I have been telling everyone about it and everyone loves it and now looks forward to going to the grocery! So today I showed everyone her blog where she talks about her savings today at Publix. She is officially famous at PivotHealth and they even mentioned her coming and doing a little coupon class! Thanks Kim for all the savings!! You could become famous off all your coupon tips!

Well I am off to get some things done! I have a busy weekend ahead so I need to get stuff! We are having a girls weekend and I get to see sweet baby Anniston! Yay!!!!





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...