Thursday, January 14, 2010

I wonder...


Sometimes I wonder about myself..


  • I am a fan of a recycling but I insist on taking a shower to wash my face! I take two showers a day! How much water am I wasting just so that I wont make a mess at the sink?

  • I HATE rolling the trashcan to the end of the driveway on trash day! I dont know why... I think its gross... how high maintenance does that make me sound.

  • I am so anal about my cleaning and organizing but I will only do it on Sundays. Why dont I just do a little during the week so I dont spend all day on the weekend doing all that mess?

  • Why do I have to vacuum everyday? It will be fine if I miss a day... I think!!

  • Why do I wait and do all my laundry on Sunday and then get mad because things are still wet and I cant iron them on Sunday night???

I am aware that I am an odd bird! I am really going to work on these things so maybe I wont be soo odd! LOL


I am proud of myself this week! I went to the gym three times this week before work. I have to admit that I felt better and I slept better! My goal is to go 3 mornings a week and again on the weekends. I am making more of an effort to drink more water, eat more veggies and fruits. I think when you make small changes along the way you stick with them. I will definitely keep you up to date, it makes me accountable!


Its Greys Night, Yahhoo!!!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...