Wednesday, January 27, 2010

RaNdoM....

Here we go again! There is snow predicted and everyone is freaking out, I am not going to lie I am getting a little nervous. I have totally decided to break away from my Lisa Patton, I am a fan but she disappointed me last time she predicted snow. Today I heard "Nashville better be ready..." on CNN!! Oh my, Nashville has hit the BIG league news channels!  Now let me tell you if I ever hear this hottie great journalist talk about Nashville I will get fired up! I love the Silver Fox...



Speaking of TV today I was cutting through the kitchen at work and Joe was watching Talk of the Town(a local show here in Nashville) because his wife was on the show! No, I have never met her but I got so excited to know someone on TV-yes I am aware I am a dork! Anyways she did great and I love that she talks about Nutrition because its motivating, between her and Stephanie I should always be motivated!! Check out her website it is super helpful and has tons of great information and tips! And if you saw her on the show and saw how shiny and amazing her hair is, I promise to share that secret when I find out!!!

Ok friends I am off to finish the laundry and catch up on my Idol!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...