Sunday, January 24, 2010

Two Words....

Oh goodness what a couple of days it has been!  I have 2 words for you KIDNEY STONES! In all my weird sickness, broken bones, car wrecks, surgeries... this is by far the worst pain I have EVER been in. My back felt like someone hit it hard with a baseball bat, it was so bad. I have become one with pain meds, muscle relaxers and the heating pad( Thanks neighbor that thing saved my life)!

 Today is the first day that I have had no pain, I still do not feel 100% but I think I over did it today. I was suppossed to be on "bed rest" but lets face it I was starting to go a little nuts so I had to get busy! Yesterday I stood and watched Kim redo an old chair that I had- of course she made it precious, I LOVE It!!!



How cute is that! I forgot to take a before picture!

Well I did it again! I took pictures of my groceries! I am  loving the coupons and all the savings!!!

I got all that for $24.oo! RIDICULOUS!!!!

I am so bummed that Rob Lowefrom Brothers and Sisters is leaving! That is my all time favorite show EVER!

Well kids I am off to get a few things done and try to get to bed early!





3 comments:

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I looks cute!!
Did Granny approve?

Hannah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm sooo glad to know that I'm not the only one who loves Brothers and Sisters!!

And did you hear, Calista Flockhart's leaving, too??

Beth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

No I didnt hear that! I am so sad about that... I love that show!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...