Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bad Days...

Two Post in One Day! Are you kidding me! Dont be scared this is gonna be short and sweet! Its no lie I have my favorite shows and I rarely miss them! Tonight I sit down and turned on 19 Kids and Counting- let me just say the last time I wrote about this family I got some very interesting emails- some like them and some said mean things about this family. But tonight if you watched the show step back and look at the big picture. Michelle is a mother- I have no doubt she loves all of her children so when I watched her tonight you could tell she was literally worrying herself sick over her baby Josie. Josie was extremely premature and has had a long fight to get to even get to 2lbs. My hear broke for this lady-you could see her fear, you could tell she was exhausted, you could tell her world stopped when she was standing next baby Josies crib.

It made me think "I dont know what a bad day is" My worries, complaints, bad mood doesnt even compare to what this mother is going through. I know that you can have a bad day but the next time that I do I will stop and tell myself that someone out there has it a lot worse than I do. Weather you like the Duggers or not they are a family that is struggling and that needs our prayers.


2 comments:

Jana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So true!!!

Jayne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness!!!! I don't watch that show but heard about they're little preemie baby! :( so sad!!!! Do u know if she is ok now? I heard they live in TN is that right?!
Until recently if I was having a bad "baby" day I would just try to remind myself of when Anniston was in the NICU & be thankful she is at least healthy & get over my funk... Thanks for reminding me of that!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...