Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cookbooks...

*** IF YOU USE GOOGLE READER OR RECIEVE MY BLOG POST THROUGH EMAIL YOU HAVE TO GO TO MY ACTUAL BLOG TO SEE THE PICTURES AND LINKS! CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY BLOG... ITS CUTE SO YOU NEED TO CHECK IT OUT ANYWAYS! HA...***

Lately I have been loving me some cookbooks! Did you know that you can get them at the Library?!? I didn't until one day my friend Jenny told me and ever since then I have been hooked. Usually what I do is check them out and then if I REALLY like them I will find a good price online(usually ends up being on Amazon) and I get them! If you remember I have talked about the Pioneer Woman numerous times(don't believe me go here or here) and I love her! I love her website all together, she cracks me up~!

If I win the lottery I am packing up the girls and we are going to her ranch for a cooking class!

As you know I do not endorse a whole lot of things on my blog( I have only done it once, remember?) but  I just cant help but to share these cookbooks! I love them and I will tell you even I can cook all of the recipes, I know what all the ingredients are(don't you hate you want to make a recipe and you don't even know what half the ingredients are)! So with that you can follow the links to Amazon and check these cookbooks out and if you don't believe there are a whole lot of customer comments you can check out!



I was a bit nervous about this cookbook! I got it at the library and I was looking through it and Post It noting(love the little post it note tabs) the recipes that  I wanted to copy write on my super cute homemade recipe cards. Before I realized it I had the whole book marked! Every recipe is great and I cant wait to make some of these recipes!

 Just so you know most of the time when I cook anything from my cookbooks I usually give it to my family, neighbors or the people I work with! I don't cook all this mess and just leave it at my house for me, half the time I give all of if away!



I hope you enjoy these cookbooks as much as I do! If you make anything from either one let me know and I will post it on here! HAPPY COOKING

2 comments:

Crystal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for this post!!! I need cookbook ideas!!! Just ask my husband. =)

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I luuuuuuv it when you cook!!(and share..)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...