Monday, February 22, 2010

A couple of blogs that I read have done a post called "My Day in iPhone Pictures"! Basically you just take picture throughout your day and then post them in a post, clever but oh so simple and fun! I decided to do just that over the weekend...Remember they are iPhone pics!

See that peppermint looking thing? That is a water slide in Pigeon Forge at the BIG indoor water park!
Stop the Clock! That is a big ole' Mr.Gattis! Do you remember that pizza place? It is OLD SCHOOL! Well they have one in Pigeon Forge and it even comes with an arcade, Pacman anyone?
Anywhere where you can watch people fall is a fun time for me! This is the very crowded Ski area in Ober Gatlinburg!
Oh My! You could hear me laughing all over the building! Men falling and cursing and not being able to get up, sign me up!!!
Baby A needed this! It would have been a bit snug on her but you better believe that I would have gotten it in her size! Pink, polka dots,tutu's... Oh My!
Um... is that Coach? Is that Pink Leather? Is that mine? Is this a bad picture? YES to all!
Chop House Please! Steak and Potato- do you like that half piece of broccoli on the plate..HA!
My Amazing and Beautiful Granny eating her pork chop!


The temperature on my drive home! If you look closely you can my sunroof was open! YAY!!

This was my weekend in the eye of my iPhome camera!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm loving the purse!! Too cute & I would have given anything to be standing there with u watching the ice skating falls!!

Jayne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a fun post/idea!! Looks like a fun weekend! And congrats on the purse!! Too cute

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You were in my backyard this weekend. I live about 10 minutes from the Chop House/Bass Pro Shops. I like the iphone pics idea. Ill have to try that this weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...