Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fannie Packs are not Cool EVEN in Louis Vuitton!

Oh man what a day! I sliced my finger off(not all the way no worries), took my Louis to the doctor(the Louis Vuitton store), dinner with Steph, movies...  Now I will give you a few details of the day because I can tell you are on the edge of your seat.

So I accidentally ran the tip of my finger over a sharp knife and it stunned me so bad that I jerked my finger back and sliced my finger again... Lucky me right! Yeah welcome to my world...

Well I went into the Louis store I had brave my face on, I was ready for bad news, my pet Louis was tucked away in its original Louis Vuitton bag with my receipt. I really think Flossy(again that's what I call people that  I dont know their names) sensed my fear because she was so nice( I was nice but Flossy had on a Louis Vuitton fanny pack...I'd die for Louis Vuitton but not for a fanny pack-they just aren't cool). The fanny pack through me off and I got my edge back I told her I loved my bag but she needed surgery(words straight from my friend Jayne). Flossy took my bag she was looking and examining and this is the conversation...
Flossy : "Oh I see the rip..."
Me(thoughts in my head): FLOSSY LOOSE THE FANNY PACK!!!!  but nodding at the same time
Flossy: "Well let me look here at the computer"
Me: (thoughts)ITS 2010 SWEETIE AND YOU HAVE ON A FANNIE PACK!!! but I am saying "Oh Ok"
Flossy: "Well here is what we can do...
Me:(thoughts) FANNNNIIEEEE Pack... AAAAHHHH... Wait... you have something in your teeth! You work at Louis Vuitton and you have something in your teeth and you have a fannie pack on! Saying: Oh Really, whats that...
Flossy: "Well we will send the bag to a factory where they are made and they will see what they can do...
Me:(thoughts) a factory? Oh my! I hope they don't have kids that work there but if they do I know they would love to have your little fannie pack... Saying: Wait did you say 12 weeks???
Flossy: Yes
Me:Flossy hand me the bag! You will not be sending my purse off to a factory for 12 weeks!!!

LOL(I just cracked myself up)... thats not really how it ended but thats what I was thinking. I have to keep an eye on the wound rip and if it gets worse  we will send it back but right now we aren't ready for surgery!

After Louis I am off to dinner and the movies! At dinner we saw the Bedwells(remember I mentioned her blog in this post)! We were rushing because we were told that the movie was almost sold out! So here are ordering drinks, app, dinner and the check all the same time, our waiter was wimpy so I think we scared him a little. So during dinner I said something to Stephanie that I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY "Stop picking food out of your shirt, people are looking"! My word I just laughed again thinking about it. A little lettuce made its way down her shirt and into her pants, cant take her anywhere!

Off to the movies we go...


Funny and cute! To have so many Celebrities it was cute! I cried in one part(I dont know why)!  I wont ruin it for you but I will say Taylor Swift needs to stick to her singing gig, my word, acting might not be the best choice for her!

After the movies I ran by Stephs and she gave me the best Valentines gifts! There will be pictures(I was to lazy to take them tonight) but she went all out(I feel bad because I didnt) I will make it up to her!
It was a BUSY  day so  I am going to get my jammies and watch Couples Retreat!




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...