Friday, February 5, 2010

Favorite Products....


This week over at Kellys Korner "Show Us Your Life" the topic is Beauty Tips and Favorite Product! So I thought I would share a few of my favorite things...

I love all things lotion! I love lotions and oils that make my skin feel like silk. I put the coconut oil on at night and then after my morning shower I wear Victoria Secrets Body Butter. I LOVE Both items because they last all day and my skin never feels dry!
I also exfoliate twice a week and I love all things BLISS and this is my favorite! I love the smell and I love that it is not super rough but it gets the job done!


Lets face it I pay ALOT of money to keep my hair up-its not easy easy being blond. I love Bioloage color care in the shampoo and conditioner! I have used it for years and I can get it at JCPenny for buy one get one and that makes it even better!


I also use Redken Anti-Snap when I want that stick straight look- it just makes your hair so soft and it protects it from all the heat of the hair dryer and the straightener. Take my advice(I learned the hard way) use very little at a time if not you will have to go for the grease look!

I don't have a lot to say with the face stuff! I have used Clinique ever since I started wearing makeup! Almost all of my makeup is Clinique and I swear by the 3 Step Cleansing Set. I love it and do not plan on changing to anything else!

I also use a couple of Origins items...
I love the High Potency Night eye cream! It works great and I noticed a difference after a week! Yes Origins runs high with their prices but this little thing will probably last me a year! It takes very little
I love this charcoal mask! It makes my face feel so clean! I only use it once a week but when I do my skin looks great and feels great! Here is a hint I got this on Amazon when they were running a product sale so make sure you watch Amazon for any high dollar products because they do go on sale sometimes!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Modern Friction! It is a light exfoliate for your face and it is amazing! I use it 2-3 times a week and let me tell you you will become obsessed!

I love this mascara it is the one I wear on a daily basis and I love it even more because I can buy it with a coupon!



7 comments:

Crystal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great to know about the buy one get one on the shampoo at JC Pennys!!!

Crystal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great to know about the buy one, get one at JC Pennys!!

Dina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am big fan of coconut oil too!

Rhonda said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi, loved your beauty tips post! Wow, someone else who has found out about Coconut oil! That is the only moisturizer I use!!! I love it. I have the exact same one as you! ;o)

Lesli said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your favorites!! Thanks for the info about the Biolage..is it always BOGOF? I love biolage.. I am using one of their gels right now!! Oh and where do you buy the Coconut oil?

Have a great weekend!

Ashleigh said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm a huge fan of using oils on my skin at bedtime, too! Right now I'm using one from bath and body works, where did you ladies find the coconut oil??

Ashleigh said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am a huge fan of using oils on my skin at bedtime, too! Right now I'm using one from Bath and Body works, where did you ladies find the coconut oil??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...