Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Fives...


This weeks Friday Five is 5 Dream Vacations that I want to take...

1.Turkes and Caicos - OH PLEASE CAN I GO THERE TODAY!!

2.Amandari Resort Bali- I will go right now and find my passport to go to this little slice of heaven!


3. Ashford Castle Resort in Ireland- I have been to Ireland but I didnt stay in a castle!!!!


4. This isn't a dream location because one day I will go to Paris and Steph is going with me!
5. This isnt a dream either but I LOVE it so much so I will go to New York City any day!!!



Join in on the Friday Five fun because its always fun to plan DREAM VACATIONS! Next week will be 5 Things That Stay in My Purse at All Times(this little scheduling announcement is only for Stephanie because if not she will call me at work and tell me she can blog and she needs to know the Friday 5's right then)!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HAHAHAHAHA... but yeah, you're right... I will :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...