Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fives



This weeks Friday Five is "What are 5 Things that are Always in Your Purse?"


1. My iPhone... This is actually a lie because its usually in my hand but if it is not its in my purse!

2. A little pair of scissors, they are cute and polka dot! You never know when you will find a coupon that needs to be cut out!


3. Stephanie gave me the cutest Vera Bradley notepad for Valentines! I love it and its perfect purse size! Thanks Stephanie!!


4. Excedrin Migraine... You never know when a headache will hit! Have to be prepared-

5. My Camera- I love pictures so I need my camera with me at all times! Again I have to thank Steph for talking me into getting this camera! If you need a great easy camera that takes awesome pictures check it out on Amazon its the Sony Cybershot







3 comments:

Mallory said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute blog! Thanks for stopping by mine. I love those Kennedy books! :) I like your 5-in the purse post too!

Robin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sooo true about the iPhone! I think mine starts out in my purse when I leave for work, but quickly comes out, and stay out for the rest of the day. :)

Thanks for stopping by. :)

Jayne Weber said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that you keep scissors (polka-dot nonetheless!) in your purse for coupon emergencies!! LOL ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...