Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I LOVE IT!

OK I only endorse things on here that I LOVE!!! I LOVE this stuff!! My doctor recommended it because he takes it and its AMAZING(No they aren't paying me)! I am getting all my friends and family hooked on it because its just good for you. It gives you 6 servings of vegetables, gives energy (this is what I love), gives you healthy skin.... I could go on for days! I drink it every morning with milk and ice- it has a chocolate taste to it but it is not to strong(it taste like chocolate milk that needs a little more chocolate). I recommend it I want everyone to drink because I want you to be healthy...

***If you use google reader or you get my posts through email you will have to come to my blog to see the Amazon link!

>

1 comments:

Cassie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i've heard about this but was wanting to find someone that actually used it before i tried it! i'll have to buy some now :)

thanks girl!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...