Thursday, February 25, 2010

It Drives Me Crazy...

I come into my house everyday and this is what I see...


It is my dining room table and its my catch all spot!  IT DRIVES ME CRAZY but I don't do anything about it until Saturdays! I don't get it...why cant I just put things AWAY!!! Now I cant believe that I just posted that picture!

Look at this sweet angel! I love my little lovie!


Its cold in NashVegs! I am beyond ready for Spring but I am really ready for the time to change! Its barely daylight when I leave for work and its dark when I get home-DEPRESSING!! It is staying lighter a little longer but I am still ready for the time to change!

I realized last night there is a reason that God put you in the family he did. You might not know what it is, you might not like it but it is what it is. I think everyone goes through a time where you struggle with different things as a family but you just have to sit back and take it all in-  you cant change people, you cant help them if they dont want to be helped but again you just wait it out. If they pull away you just have to accept it, they are the ones making the mistake  of turning their back to their family. You always hear "learn from past mistakes" well I can honestly say I have learned A LOT from past mistakes but the good thing is when I have a family there will be a lot of things that I know NOT to do because I will know how bad it hurts and I would never ever want to put anyone through that! Ok I am off my soapbox!

Now lets talk about the important stuff American Idol, of course! I have not been impressed but my picks this week- I like the guy with  tattoo on his neck that has the kid and I like the girl with dreadlocks! I am about to watch the elimination show tonight but I let it get way ahead so I can fast forward because I cant take the dramatic music and all the stalling! So we will see...

 I have had a couple emails regarding this next show and I havent wrote about it yet because it makes me sad! I have written about this show before (click here to check it out)! I was so sad when I heard that Phil died from The Deadlist Catch, he was my favorite captain and had my favorite crew! So sad.... RIP Captain Phil.



Oh Yeah I almost forgot I have big news....


1 comments:

Summer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi thanks for stopping by my blog! Your kitchen table is just presh and I had to laugh because my table looks like that until Saturday too! The Hubs um always says can't you put that away and I laugh and say yes honey I will on Saturday LOL.....

I am glad we share a love for purses and PANDORA YAY I love meeting new bloggy friends
Happy Friday
Summer :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...