Sunday, February 7, 2010

My day...

 I am 100% aware that I already missed "Fridays Fives"! What a slacker I am... I know! I had a SUPER long week and it just didn't get done. I didn't get home from work till late then I sat down dealt with my taxes and I honestly don't remember going to bed... I am not complaining because I have not slept in the last 3 days(long story...new medicine)! Today I had all these plans, errands to run, things to clean, blah blah blah... but I was moving in SLLLLOOOOWWW motion so I scratched everything and had a ME day which consisted of what


You got it SHOPPPIIINGGG! I cleaned out my gift card drawer because lets face it I don't have extra money to blow so I was on a No Spending Shopping Trip! Here is the loot....

I had Macys gift card and I have been waiting oh so patiently for the Martha Stewart stuff to go on sale and finally most of it was on sale! I got a salad spinner, food chopper, a to-go salad bowl, a sugar container,a brown sugar container and these super cute dish towels that dont match my kitchen but I like them! All I paid was $7.23 plus the gift card!

Off to Hot Pink in Brentwood  I went! I love that store but man it is not a shop for someone who doesn't have a lot of extra money! But I did get my Mom and Granny a little Valentines treat!

I had a little store credit from  Belks so I dusted that off and to Belks I went! I got the full coverage Clinique powder and eye make up remover and I got that super cute bag full of Free Gift Goodies... they let me pick the eye shadow color for the free gift and that makes me happy! And paid ZERO dollars!

Whole Foods was up next! Look at what I got! Dont be scared they are not all mine! I am bringing my neighbor and her kids on the Coconut Oil boat! Also this is the actual product that I use, the picture in my previous post is the not the item I use! You can get it at Whole Body but I am not sure if the the grocery has it too! They probably do since this is considered a cooking oil!
Close up...
And it ended at Opry Mills... I got Steph a little Valentine gift and I needed some color in my work wardrobe and off to the Gap outlet I went and as you see I found some color!  I didnt get all that I wanted because I am trying to hold out for the Spring Friends and Family sale!


After all the shopping I ran by Moms to get a little puppy love from my sweetest baby Zoe! And of course while I am there I had to do a little computer lesson(the same lesson we have had 10 times). My Mom who is having a mini mid-life crisis is wanting to get in shape so she got the Jillian Michaels dvd and she wanted to do it but didnt know how to work the DVD player( help me now)! Anyways I get her all set up and when I get in the car I have this text from my Dad "Call me asap" of course I think the worse! I get him on the phone and he needed help using the scanner at the office... I feel like I need to have weekly mini technology class for everyone!

I finally get back home, stopped to get the mail and I have a  Valentine from sweet baby Annisont (love that sweet baby girl) and I had 4 magazines! I have talked about my magazine problem in the past but I wanted show proof! These are the magazines that I got this past week...
 No I dont have time to sit down and read them like I want so I save them for the gym! I know embarrassing that I get so many!

Ok I am leaving you with two things! One GO SAINTS!!! and two turn up your volume and listen to this! This is from the Grammys... its gives me chills! LOVE IT....


4 comments:

Jana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Next time you pass my house and go to Brentwood esp, the Hot Pink store, you better call me. I was so bored yesterday, plus any excuse to see you!! Thanks for the pics of the coconut oil. I can't wait to go get it.

Jayne Weber said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a fun day! I love all of your Martha Stewart kitchen stuff! I may have to get that brown sugar container... I didn't even know they made one!

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the coconut oil!!! My mom and sister were excited too.
I got tickled when I saw that in your slide show, between pictures of family and friends, you have a picture of a purse. That is soooo Beth :)

Beth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Jana next time I will call you! I love me some Hot Pink! It was a quick trip but next time I will call you and we can do some Puffy Muffy too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...