Sunday, February 28, 2010

OOOUUUCCCHHH....

Ok I have to start off by saying that my legs are so sore its ridiculous! I went to the gym yesterday and then came home and did this...

Let me tell you something I am dying today! it physically hurts me to go up and down the stairs. I walked today to help with the soreness but MAN its rough...

I got up this morning and got busy! I had a good Publix trip- I paid $9 and saved $29- I  was happy!

I came home and cleaned, laundry(the stairs were brutal) and got some things made for lunches this week. I usually spend part of my Sunday with this....


I love her and all of recipes are fun and easy! I printed off her BBQ meatball recipe (you can find it here) and they are pretty yummy!

I went and visited with my sweet little Zoe, I love that little dog! Now I am sitting here crying over the end of the Olympics. I haven't watched any of the Olympics but sitting watching the end of it and the recaps of these athletes stories are killing me! Next up... Bubble bath and Bed!

Oh yeah I meant to add that Fridays Five will be "5Things You Will Never Catch Me Doing"! I have had a couple of people ask me about it so I am thinking about throwing up a McKlinky so if you want to participate let me know and I might add a McKlinky.

4 comments:

Crystal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The Olympics were great, I enjoyed watching and there were many heartbreaking stories. SO touching.

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've been wanting to try that work out...glad to hear it works! lol! I also love PW and just made her cajun chicken pasta which was super yummy!

ty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

cuuuuute blog :) I've tried the BBQ meatballs, and they are OUTSTANDING!!

Kaz and Amy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE the 30 day shred! This kind of pain is good!

Amy
www.theprikazskys.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...