Thursday, February 25, 2010

Show Us Your Life

This week on Kelly's Korner "Show Us your Life" is What is your typical day like. Well mine is a bit boring about here it is...
  • Up at them at 6:30-make the bed and off to the shower- usually in the process of the bed making I tell myself tomorrow I will be up at 5 and to the gym tomorrow! Again I tell myself that BUT...
  • Shower, the battle with the hair, get dressed- this is where I am weird because every Sunday I do all my laundry, ironing and organizing but everyday I have the issue of I have nothing to wear but on Sundays when I have a mound of ironing I think I have entirely to many clothes!
  • Off to the kitchen to get breakfast and lunch together(dont worry I make lunch the night before)! I have also learned that if I eat breakfast in the car I can sleep 10 minutes later and yes that 10 minutes is worth all the crumbs in my floor boards! For breakfast I eat oatmeal in a to go cup, coffee and my Miracle Energy drink( I have already showed my love for this here)- Usually during this process I start to think of all the things I need to do when I get home from work- again its just a thought!
  • Traffic, twittering, breakfast, listening to Woody and Jim and Intern Adam on The River and always knowing the answer to the Battle of the Sexes game they play-one day I am going to try to call in and play!
  • Get to work and its usually 100 miles per hour  and everyday is different and thats why I love it!
  • I usually leave around 5:30ish and head home- I call my Granny everyday on my way home to see what she did that day and check in with her!
  • I get home and lets be honest I do nothing! I usually catch up on shows(because I cant get to behind or my DVR will blow up)
  • I am off to be and start all over tomorrow!

2 comments:

carissa @ lowercase letters said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

you are just presh. i stopped by from kelly's. you are a busy gal! hope you have a happy weekend!

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I stopped by from Kelly's blog as well - I can totally identify with promising myself I'll exercise tomorrow! haha! Have a good weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...