- Up at them at 6:30-make the bed and off to the shower- usually in the process of the bed making I tell myself tomorrow I will be up at 5 and to the gym tomorrow! Again I tell myself that BUT...
- Shower, the battle with the hair, get dressed- this is where I am weird because every Sunday I do all my laundry, ironing and organizing but everyday I have the issue of I have nothing to wear but on Sundays when I have a mound of ironing I think I have entirely to many clothes!
- Off to the kitchen to get breakfast and lunch together(dont worry I make lunch the night before)! I have also learned that if I eat breakfast in the car I can sleep 10 minutes later and yes that 10 minutes is worth all the crumbs in my floor boards! For breakfast I eat oatmeal in a to go cup, coffee and my Miracle Energy drink( I have already showed my love for this here)- Usually during this process I start to think of all the things I need to do when I get home from work- again its just a thought!
- Traffic, twittering, breakfast, listening to Woody and Jim and Intern Adam on The River and always knowing the answer to the Battle of the Sexes game they play-one day I am going to try to call in and play!
- Get to work and its usually 100 miles per hour and everyday is different and thats why I love it!
- I usually leave around 5:30ish and head home- I call my Granny everyday on my way home to see what she did that day and check in with her!
- I get home and lets be honest I do nothing! I usually catch up on shows(because I cant get to behind or my DVR will blow up)
- I am off to be and start all over tomorrow!
1 day ago