Saturday, February 27, 2010

Take My Picture Hollywood.... I Want To Be a STAR

What a fun Saturday I had! It was sunny and full of fun times with Stephanie. It started off here...

Yum! Its so YUMMY! I love it! I wanted to sit with this fella but he was busy greeting the other lunch goers...


After that we ran some errands... buying stuff for little satan Oreo, Steph's cat(we aren't friends). Then we were off to...
Brush Fire! We were off to paint us some pottery- every once in awhile we get int the mood to be crafty and we will go paint. Let me tell you there was a birthday party in there and we painted with about 13 5 year old girls. It was all good until the Mom gave out noise makers, REALLY I mean you are in a public place! Finally they were done, Mom paid, shuffled all the loud cake filled rug-rats the sweet little lovelies and we painted in peace. When we were done we needed a snack, guess where we went??????

You guessed it Cantina Laredo! Its my favorite ALWAYS AND FOREVER! Yup I am not going to lie you are looking at 2 desserts and yummy drinks but don't worry we got the Dips as well; thanks Steph for the nice and healthy "snack"! I do have to give a shout out to our waitress, Emma! She was so funny and played right into the silliness. I embarrassed Steph to the max here... (QUICK VERSION) Our table was very close to the next table and a couple of people came in and sat so of course  I do the under the table scoot and we scooted a little further that I expected and we needed to scoot our chairs so of course I got tickled and her face turned so red!

 So then we decided we needed to walk around the mall where we saw...

Taylor Swift! I am very proud of myself because I have a bad tendency to yell out celebrity names when I see them. I just looked at her and smiled and freaked out to Steph when we walked away!! I love living in Nashville because you never know who you will see!



Before we saw Miss.Swift we make a bathroom stop where there is a group of ladies just standing there and they inform us there is NO toilet paper in any of the stalls. No fear people! Steph just casually informs EVERYONE that she had TP in her purse! I was embarrassed and glad all that at the same time! Please let me mention that in front of the ladies she proceeds to tear me off some and wants to make sure she gave me enough, my face is red just thinking about it! I had to have a picture so that I can have proof!
It was a fun day! Thanks Steph and I will get you to sing "Take My Picture Hollywood.... I Want To Be a STAR"(let me explain quickly... I have on CD the Lady GaGa grammy performance and she yells this out during the middle of it so I proceed to yell it out in the car whenever I get a chance... she was having no part of it)



4 comments:

Crystal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like a great day!! And so neat to run into celebs like that.

Christa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is too cool you saw Taylor Swift! I love looking for celebrities when I go to L.A!!!

Beth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love me some Celebrities!! Thanks Girls for commenting!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have the Lady Gaga Grammy performance too, and I also love yelling out "Take My Picture Hollywood, I Wanna Be A Star!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...