Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding Days..

Well I had something funny happen tonight and I have to share it! It was so funny because she even said "You are going to blog about this arent you"! Kim and her kids were on their way out to dinner and they stopped by to say Hi and we were all talking and Lilly was showing me her peeing and pooping doll(I want to see this happen so I will be going over to paly dolls with Lilly soon). Well they went to leave and I noticed their car was in the driveaway for awhile so I ran out there and Kim was standing there with a little gas can pouring it into her car. It was funny to go around and see her standing there...

It reminded me of when my friend Darci got married! I was a bridesmaid and you know on wedding day it is a crazy day and you know putting gas in your car is the last thing on your mind! Well I parked my car on a hill and of course my car wouldnt start because it was out of gas. Long story short... I ran through Home Depot looking for a gas can in my dress, spent 15 minutes trying to get the stupid cap off to get the gas into it, spent 10 minutes try to fiqure out how I could pick up the way FULL gas can to even get it into the car, went into full panic mode hoping gas I spilled wouldnt take the color out of my dress and needless to say I smelled like gasoline for the next week!!! The whole thing was so funny and it still cracks me up to think about!
Here is a picture from that fun night...





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...