Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Do I Collect....

Well I was prepared this week for Kellys Korner and I just read on her blog that she changed the topic so I am just going to go ahead and post my prepared post!

Oh Yeah... have you been over to check out Her Nashville! I love it... Check it out...


Well over at Kellys Korner this week the theme is "What do you collect", well I dont know if I collect anything really but there are a few things that I have a few of.

If you remember in my Christmas post I talked about all my Christmas snow globes! Every year my Granny gives me a new snow globe and I LOVE THEM!!!

Maybe I collect DVDs! I have tons of them!! I have a lot of TV series...





Well I do have a lot of ribbon as well...



And well I have a lot of magazines....

I also have TONS OF PURSES I wont post ALLLL the pictures but you can go here to see some!

So maybe I do collect a few things! Ha...






7 comments:

Katie Bug said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I thought about putting a pic of my grossgain collection up, too! Looks like your collection would have put mine to shame, though.

Crystal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have to say, these are all great!!!

Beth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Beth! Another Beth here...with a Nashville connection. I want to move there! My husband and I hope to accomplish that in the next 5-10 years (will retire there). I saw your blog on Kelly's today. Just wanted to pop over and say hi!

Lesli said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We have alot in common.. I also have alot of Dvd's, ribbon and magazines..love magazines, they are so addicting!! Also love your snowglobes...they are soo pretty!

Summer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey girl thanks for stopping by my blog! It seems like we have more in common than just purses LOL! I love Grey's Anatomy and I have lots of snow globes too! Do you make hairbows by chance??
Have a Happy Friday
Summer :0)

ALWAYS THE ABRAMYANS said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Purses and perfumes! I should have submitted those photos! LOL!! I too am a purse freak! My husband just didn't understand it until he bought me an LV Speedy. Then he saw the quality just can't compare to other purses. NOW he gets it! LOL! My daughter had to do a report on collections for school. She said "I'm counting your perfumes." I honestly didn't think I had that much, but then again my bathroom counter and medicine cabinet are full and it's spilled over into her bathroom cabinet.... it totalled 35 bottles of perfume. I have since slowed down on my perfume purchases!

Debbie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, you're post reminded me that I have a huge ribbon collection, too! Love it :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...