Monday, March 29, 2010

3 Post in One Day!

Well I am back for the third time today! Lets face it I just like looking at my new blog! Feel free to contact Tricia if you want an AWESOME blog! Also feel free to use my cutie blog button to brighten up your blog, I wont mind at all. So now lets talk about celebrity gossip...

Are these two dating(because that's the important question in the world  today)? I love Jennifer A. and I think she deserves to be happy!

Dear Homewrecker Angie, you do know that Shiloh is a GIRL?

BREAKING NEWS: Ricky Martin announced he was gay! I mean I just cant believe, who would have ever thought!(Please re read this with very thick sarcasm)


Oh Anderson I cant believe you... NEVERMIND he hasn't done anything I just wanted to post a picture of my Silver Fox!

8 comments:

Tricia Nae said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Team Aniston unite!!
Love it! Thanks for the sweet words :)

Christa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Jenn and her co-star would make a cute couple! And omg Shiloh is TALL!

JMay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just saw what you wrote about Angie =amazing.

JMay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha! Hilarious about Anderson. Too bad he is, he's so HOT!

Kristen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I will forever be on Team Jen, I still have a hard time watching Angelina Jolie in movies, that darn hubby stealer!

Tiffany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love love love Jennifer Aniston. I completely agree she deserves to be happy!
Angelina is a homewrecker...enough said!
And as for Ricky Martin....I mean who would have ever though the man that sings shake your bon bon isn't straight!?!?!

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm team Jen all the way!!! And I super "heart" Gerard Butler! Yum! He's my get out of jail free card!!!

Victoria said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i LOVE JA!!!!

AND AC-he is so sexy and when he co-hosts regis and kelly he is really funny!!

love your blog! i am a celeb junkie too, this is a fun part to read :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...