Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Amazing!

I just had a faint heart attack! I was messing around with the layout of my blog and boom everything was gone! I had a couple of emails today from readers telling me they didnt like the Disqus commenting so I was trying to take it off and go back to the original way of commenting and something happen and everything was gone! I mean I literally just lost it for a second! I am still not ever sure what happen and how I got it back! WOW.... I am still in a shock. I dont even know what I would do if I lost everything.

Today's weather was AMAZING in Nashville today, I hope we are on the path of Spring. I love Spring but hate the storms and I just saw its supposed to storm tonight. I DO NOT like storms they just scare me because you dont know what they are going to do. A girl at work said "Life isnt a dress rehearsal... So you cant joke around with storms", it was funny but true! So with that said I need to go get my weather radio( call me a nerd but I am prepared)!

Over at the Seattle Smith blog she hosted a post today about purses and let me tell you I loved every last second of it! Purses are my weakness so I TOTALLY loved participating and looking at everyone's "wish" purse!

On a random note a girl that I go to church with who is pregnant gave birth to her baby today in the car on the way to the hospital! CAN YOU IMAGINE!!!!! Talk about panic city! I know that both mom and baby are doing good and are healthy! But man I cant even imagine!

Alright I am off to bed-lets face it I am exhausted after looking at all those gorgeous bags!

Dont forget Fridays Five is Five Guilty Pleasures!

6 comments:

Mindy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I HATE storms too, most people I love them. It's nice meeting someone else who is scared of them.

My cousin gave birth to her son on the side of the road on the way to the hospital. They had to call 911 and of course the first person to respond was our other cousin who ended up help delivering baby Gus. Congrats to your friend!!

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh no! I have had one of those moments where you think all of your hard blog work is gone! Very scary... I finally setup another blog that isn't public to use for testing. So I edit the HTML on that blog and get everything perfect before I start messing with my real blog... just an idea :) Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

Whitney said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow- poor girl! So glad to hear she and the baby are doing GREAT! Also, I love that you took that commenting off- it was making me crazy!

Beth McC. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mindy I cant believe your cousin gave birth with the help of another cousin!!I guess at that point she probably didnt care who helped!!

Stephanie, what a great idea, why didnt I think of that??? This is why I love blogging so many smart people out there to learn from!!

Whitney! Girl that other commenting thing was making mt crazy too, I Was loosing sleep over it! But the sad thing is I have no idea how I took it off! LOL... Hopefully it wont show back up!

Joy Taylor said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are lucky your blog came back. That is a horrible feeling.

Steph said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Did you live in Nashville in April 1998 or May 2003 when those tornadoes came through???? Scariest things I have ever been through!

Glad your blog is back! :)
I like the "reply" feature of the Disqus comment thingamabobber, but I don't like the having to entire email address etc.

Happy Thursday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...