Monday, March 8, 2010

Before and Afters Soon to Come!

Hold On.... Thats right.... Two post in one afternoon! I have a craft room in my house and I love it! Its colorful and cheery and fun and A BIG HOT MESS!!!! I have pictures in this old post(I am to lazy to re post them), click here to see it! I walked up there tonight and I turned on the light, looked around  and turned the light back off, shook my head and went back downstairs! I am so mad at myself... I keep a clean house, I like neat and tidy but my word that craft room looks like a bomb went off! Let me be honest I still have Christmas Wrapping paper out, HHHAAAHHHH the horror, I am mortified!

I am going to get that room clean this weekend...its my goal and its going to happen! I am telling you my fun blog readers so that you can ask me about it on Monday! I will post before and after pictures as well so you can get an idea of the job it was.

Well I just wanted to share that with you! It was a gorgeous day in Nashville so I felt compelled to take my little brother out to dinner. I love that kid and super duper proud he is my brother!

1 comments:

Kaz and Amy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So funny! I'm the same way! Hope you get to it this weekend:) Have a great Tuesday!

amy[www.theprikazskys.com]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...