Thursday, March 18, 2010

Catch the Bouquet

I just had a mini freak attack! I couldn't find my laptop, its usually always on my coffee table! I know what you are thinking "this is it she IS loosing her marbles" but if you remember this post you know that I can do weird things while sleeping. Anyways I started looking around and found it in my office close to the printer. I am assuming that I got up in the night and put it in there or someone broke in a moved it!

Oh my Stars... the sun was out this afternoon and I just didn't know what to do with myself! I had the sunroof open for sure on the way home, so nice! I decided since it was nice out that I would grill! The little tank thing on the grill makes me nervous but I love using the grill! My new thing is grilled fish! YUM!!! Since my couponing started I don't feel so bad about spending a little extra on fish! Tonight I grilled steak and made a big ole' salad! I love the way a fresh cut cucumber smells, my kitchen smelled like Spring!

Look what was on my front porch when I got home from work! I love my sweet little neighbors! Thank you sweet Baker and Little Lilly!


I have a confession to make: I bite mt nails! I know its gross but I  think its a nervous habit! BUT I take fish oil vitamins 3 times a day and let me tell you it makes my nails so strong and it makes them grow super fast! So I decided I am letting them grow that's that, so now I chew A LOT of gum! Anyways my friend at work had on the prettiest  polish(ORLY Catch the Bouquet) and I had to have it! Who knew it wad going to turn into a hunt to find it. I didn't want to order it online because for one it was more expensive and second I didn't want to pay shipping for a bottle of polish! I went to Sally's Beauty Supplies and they didn't have it but she told me she call me if they ever got it back it! She called me the other day and I got it! YAY...

I am so super sad for Sandra Bullock! I HATE cheating and affairs!! WHY DO THEY ALWAYS THINK THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH IT! Ugh... its just so disgusting! Such a bummer...


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...