Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Celeb Run Down...

Well last night was TV talk and tonight will be celebrity talk.

WHAT IN THIS WORLD DOES LADY GAGA HAVE ON HER HEAD.... WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER???


I mean she is screaming for attention by wearing this mess. I like her music but my word she is an odd ball. You can see in the picture that man is scared to death that big ole thing of mess is going to fall on him!

I mean to tell you the executives at Dancing With The Stars are sitting back in the their offices today smiling from ear to ear! They made some good choices this season... Pam Anderson who is a Hot Mess, Kate Gosslin who half of America is obsessed with, the Olympic guy who stole all the attention at the Olympics, The 90210 girl is just drama filled.... I can honestly say I will be tuning in for that.


I hope that you saw the ACM nominations because Lady Antebellum TORE IT UP.... 7 I think!! YYEEEHHHAAAWWWW......(that's right I from Nashville)! I cant wait till their concert March 11th. Have I told you about this yet? My friend Crystal works with them and she got us some tickets to the show and I am beside myself about, I owe that girl a margarita!!! CANT WAIT... You better believe I will be blogging about that!


I read on TMZ today that the oldest son of Michael Jackson bought a taser gun online and supposedly was going to try it on his little brother, Blanket(yes that is his name). Now I am a little concerned about this, where was his 90 year old grandmother that is raising him when he was buying this? I feel so bad for those kids, they will never ever have a normal day in their life! I am aware that I read this on TMZ and it could very well not be true but it is Hollywood so you never know...


(Read this part with sarcasm) I read that this lovely lady showed herself AGAIN....
Supposedly she beat up her limo driver and then ran... What is wrong with her? Is she that angry that she had to be so ugly to her staff???? I don't get it...

I would love to know what Luke Wilson gets paid from ATT, he is on every other commercial and its always a new one! He cracks me up and I hope that he didn't quit movies from commercials...



I am just throwing this out here because I love me some Justin Timberlake!

Well my TV is on mute and I just saw Big Mike singing and now I am seeing Randy standing and clapping! I am excited so I have to go and check this out! I promise that this will be my last celebrity/TV post... for the week(maybe)! Again I am aware of my TV issues....

Oh Dont Forget Friday Five is 5 things you will never catch me doing! Do you want to join in? Should I put up a McKlinkey????



2 comments:

Jayne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How does Gaga fit through doors???
I am so excited about Dancing's cast!! I'll for sure tuning in!
I'll try to play this weeks Friday Fives but I have no idea what five things I would put!? Maybe if I start thinking now I'll come up with some! ;)

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree I love Lady Gagas music but she is a bit much on the fashion end. I read she was wearing that lobster head dress when she was going out to dinner. Who does that? Well I guess she does. lol

I'll play along on Friday too for the Friday Fives!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...