Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday...

Join in over at The Little Things we Do for Fill in the Blank Friday!

1. Today I am wearing black pants, purple sweater, a Springy scarf!


2. My favorite childhood food was probably my dads homemade ice cream-I dont really know that is just what I thought of when I read the question!

3. A day that I am too busy to Thank God for that day is a day that I am too busy.


4. The last movie I saw was Valentines Day and the next movie I want to see is probably whatever movie Steph drags me to!


5. My favorite smell is sliced cucumeber because, it reminds me of Spring time!


6. A weird little quirk I have is That I have to check all the door locks at least twice before I can go to bed!


7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm an extrovert! I dont know why either.... LOL!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...