Friday, March 26, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday...

I am joining in on My Little Life's fill in the blank! Its Friday so you should join in too!

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try? I sure did! Now for the permit test that's another story!!!



2. What is your most embarrassing moment? I mean I could make a WHOLE big ole' blog about my embarrassing moments! When I read the question the first thing that popped into my head is falling off the treadmill at the Y when the gym was PACKED! Not only did I fall off but I held on so that my legs were just flapping in the wind as well as getting the skin ripped off my knees on the treadmill! When I finally let go my face got a good swipe on the treadmill and THEN I flew off! I can tell you that there is nothing you can do in that situation but get your bloody knee's and chin up, head down and walk very swiftly out of the gym! My face turns red just rehashing it! By the way I do have scars to prove this lovely story!

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear? Oh I would have to say Oprah but I like to be the one asking her questions! I Have a lot to ask her so I think that would make a super juicy show, don't you???

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind? Lipo and tummy tuck please!

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear? Gaps Long and Lean are my favorite bumming around jeans! I have had the same pair for 3 years and they are perfect!

14 comments:

Melissa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

O my goodness! That sounded painful!

Beth McC. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Melissa! Thanks for stopping by! I think my prisde was hurt more than anything!

Lolidots said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh! Laughing my butt off at your embarrassing story! Glad you were okay, even though you have scars!

Stopping by from Mama M.'s! Happy Friday!

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's okay - I didn't pass my permit test the first time either. Silly firetruck question...

emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i got a goog giggle out of your embarassing story.

i tripped one time on the treadmill, but luckily caught myself bfore it got too ugly! :)

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hope you don't mind if I follow along on yours!

Shannon Hairr Photography said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG, I'm laughing out loud at work reading your treadmill saga. LOL

Renee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Youch, the treadmill thing musta hurt! Totally embarrassing, that is for sure.

Sammy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ohhh my gosh! I can't even imagine how bad that must of hurt. I couldn't help but laugh though...

Thanks for coming by earlier! :)

Beth McC. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh trust me I am just getting to the point where I can laugh about it! My poor little brother was mortified, his face was PURPLE!!

Thanks everyone for stopping by!

Victoria said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh man, what a painful treadmill experience!!! at least you are able to laugh about it now :)

i, too, love Gap jeans!

Lula Lola said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I had the same thing happen with the treadmill. I actually hit the wall behind me. I got up shaking like I'd been in an accident. I jumped back on the treadmill, but couldn't continue, because I kept getting tickled. Embarassing!

Beth McC. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lula Lola! I am glad you are ok but we can be in the treadmill nerd club!!!

TamiWard said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for visiting my blog.. You have very good reading material on here.. I must admit that I love Gap jeans too. I am still wearing a pair i have had for 8 years. I love love them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...