Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Fives....

This weeks Fridays Five is 5 Things that are on my Bucket List!


1. To go to Paris! I want to go and explore and learn about that AMAZING CITY!

2. I want to grow a full on garden! I know they are a lot of work but I want to do it from the ground up!



3. I want to go to this place...


Its the Pioneer Woman's kitchen! I love her and I will go to one of her cooking weekends! Yay!!

4.  To travel around the world! I would love to throw some clothes in a bag and just go! How Amazing would it be!


5. To live in New York City! I just want to live there for a year! I love that city and I think it would be amazing to live there!

4 comments:

Ben and Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'd love to go to PW's kitchen too! Looks like a lot of fun (plus great food never hurts)!!

:) emily

Amanda said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE your list!

Candice Pair said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great bucket list!

sarah, flourish design + style said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a great list! You'll have a blast checking these off! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...