Monday, March 8, 2010

Getting to Know You.... A day late!

 

Hello on this Monday SUNNY afternnon! I Just noticed on my Google Reader that everyone was doing this "Getting to Know You" so I decided to link up! If you want to join head over to Keelys blog! Yes it was yesterday but better late thatn never, Right?

The questions..

1. Are you more of a talker or a listener? A Talker thats all there is to say about this answer!

2. Bra. Underwire or wireless? Underwire please! Is that awkard???

3. I wish I was.....? on the beach, a lottery winner and the proud owner of a BMW X5(thats all)
4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch? Considering this is Monday and not Sunday I can say that I did watch with a whole lot of fast forwarding! I also realize that in my previous post thar I talked about the Oscars not the Academy Awards... Yup I was tired!!


5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed? Before


6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets? Dishes but I dont like either!


7. How much did you weigh at birth? 8lbs

8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be? A plane ticket to the beach!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...