Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting to Know You...

Over at the MannLand5 blog that Keely writes she hosts these super fun Getting to know you questions so I thought I would join in! Go check it out(after your finished here of course!!)and throw up your blog link on her Mcklinky!



The questions..

1. What's your favorite Easter candy? The Cadbury egg of course!!

2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women? Women!

3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures? I like a little of both! If it is a blog that I read all the time I will take the time to read the whole thing but sometimes they are LONG!!!

4. Were you popular in highschool? I dont know? I felt like everyone in my class all got along for the most part! I only had 99 kids in my graduating class!

5. What's your bra size? For some reason I dont wont to answer this on my blog that strangers read??? Can we changne this question to another candy one or about the weather?? Anything besides bra talk???????

6. How many states have you lived in? Just one, Tennessee

7. What's one blog you read every day? I would have to say KellysKorner! That Harper is the cutest thing!

8. Peanut butter or Nutella? Peanut Butter!

1 comments:

Kathryn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Found your blog through Kelly's Korner and wanted to say hi. Especially since you are a TN girl too! I look forward to getting to know you. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...