Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting to Know You....

Its raining in Nashville today, I am very unmotivated to clean, I might nap but first I am participating in Keely's Getting to know you!


1. What year did you graduate high school? 1999

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most? I would have to say my eyebrows because I JUST CANT do them myself! I dont know why, I am weird! I do get them done, dont panic! I get them waxed when I get my hair done!

3. Beach house or Lake house?  Beach house please!!! Keely are you buying???

4. Mac or PC? Well right now I am a PC user! I do think that my next laptop will be a MAC! I like that they dont get viruses! Nothing stresses me out more(except car trouble) than a blue screened laptop!

5. Did you wear braces? Yup and I wore them FOREVER!!!!

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be? Angelina Jolie! I want to see how hands on she is with all those kiddos! I would love to have a little time with Brad as well ;)

7. How many times have you moved in your life? seven

8. Would you rather cook or clean? Neither really bother me, I just have to be in the mood to do it.



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...