Monday, March 8, 2010

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Oscars are boring but  I love the Red Carpet so here we go with my dress thoughts....
I love Cameron Diaz and I liked this dress, I like the color and the style of it-

Oh Nicole what happen! I usually love everything that Nicole Richie wears but this looks a blanket that balled up in the dryer.

Demi Moore-I am torn on this one I like the color but it almost looks like Toilet Paper on the bottom part.

In my eyes Sara Jessica Parker can do no wrong. Her hair is a hot mess but she can pull it off.
I love Sandra Bullock and I want her to win best actress but she looks like an aluminum foil mermaid!
Again I am torn... well no I'm  not I don't like it and I am not a fan of Jennifer Lopez! She just screams High Maintenance to me!
Oh Flossy(my nickname for people I don't know) you look like Casper! If you were going for the White on White look you got it! Its the Oscars she could have gotten a spray tan or least tan in a bottle....

I love Kate Winslet but this looks a bad pant suit
Oh Miley Cyrus are you to good to stand up straight?? Lets be honest she doesn't have the boobs to pull this dress off!

Charlize Theron - what was she thinkin?! She is wearing a flower bra...Um...Well...Ok I have nothing to say  WOW



4 comments:

Christa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I totally agree with you on some of these! What was Charlize, Jennifer, and Kate thinkin?!

Cassie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

lol i couldnt agree more!

i do love sandra bullock, so glad she won!! :)

and oh my goodness miley's posture was driving me nuts! please, stand up straight girl!

Go East Memphis Mama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think an even better question should be why is Miley there in the first place? Are they giving out Oscars to Disney cast offs now?

Kaz and Amy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Completely agree with these...I was way disappointed in Nicole but I have to say I liked Sandra Bullock's dress on her! Great post! Have a great Monday!

amy[www.theprikazskys.com]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...