Friday, March 5, 2010

I Am Not A Hugger....

Oh the joys of Friday night.. I feel like everything just slows down and is calm. I dont have a lunch to make, I dont have to clean up tonight, I dont have to set my alarm...its just nice! I dont really have big plans this weekend-gym in the morning, I have to pick up my pottery from last weekend(I may or may not share a picture depends on how it turns out), My little Stephanie is sick so I might drop her off a stack of magazines and Jello Water, I am making Pioneer Womans Cinnamon Rolls, Visiting with Jayne and Baby A, clean and laundry and THEN it all starts over on Monday. Next week is a BIG week at work the "Executive Team" will be in town- which is my Dad! So its funny when everyone is scurrying around and I am thinking its just Dad! I am making the Cinnamon Rolls for them so I hope they enjoy them, I know Dad likes them so that can be my input for the big Executive Team arrival!

Yesterday I had to take some of Kim's frames to one of her customers- really she ran by the office to pick them up because she lives right down the road from there. She called me to tell me she was there so I ran down to the parking lot and here she comes and I can tell she is going in for a hug! I am not a hugger(ecspecially with a stranger) and I immeditly lifted up the little bag up and out to block the hug! I know if anyone was watching they laughed because I can only imagine what it looked like! Its funny because I am just not a hugger and I dont really have a reason not to be but I just think its awkard ecspecially when you dont know that person very well! I always feel so weird about it and then I get nervous and start laughing so its just odd for everyone!

I have talked about in the past the medicine that I have to take for my bladder and its really just a mixture of stuff. I have taken it so long now that I have it on a good schedule and I know when to take it so I dont have to deal with all the side affects. But there are some random times that I have some weird affects from it, if I take it at night and I am really tired or if I take it when I have had to much caffeine is when it is really bad. For example... one night I took it late and called my Mom and my Granny in the middle of the night and had full conversations with them and not remember it the next day until they tell me or I see it on my phone! I have woken up before on my couch, fully dressed with shoes on in the middle of the night! Its kinda funny but a little scary. The other night it happen and it cracked me up because when I woke up I had my Louis Vuitton bag in my bed! The funny thing is I havent been carrying it lately(it makes me sad to just say that) and it was in the spare bedroom closet and I must have gotten up and gotten it and I grabbed a People magazine that was in the den by the front door. I guess those are important to me even in my sleeping world too!

I must show you a picture of the lamp shade that my neighbor is lettlng me borrow... she knows my love of polka dots so she knew I would love it!!



Ok this is RANDOM but I love it and I know the picture is UGLY but I like it. Milos unsweet tea with frozen fruit juice in ice cubes and BAM you have some yummy tea... I know I am weird! :)


5 comments:

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Please bring me jello water! I'm jealous you're getting to visit Jayne and Anniston.... Oh and get my pottery too!

Jayne Weber said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOL! I can just see the akward "no hug" moment! Classic Beth ;)
And that lamp shade it too cute! Can't wait to visit on Sunday!

Christa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love that lamp! And I am so happy it's Friday too! :)

~Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I LOVE that lamp. LOVE IT! Read through several of your posts. you are too cute. :)

Kaz and Amy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That's funny about the LV Purse! I LOVE the lamp! It's so cute! Have a great weekend!

amy[www.theprikazskys.com]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...