Sunday, March 14, 2010

I don't do wildlife but I love me some lotion!

I DO NOT DO WILDLIFE!!! That says it all there is just no getting around it... I HATE cats, I don't really care for zoo animals, big fish totally freak me out.... I really could go on for days.  I like dogs... Lets be honest I like some dogs!

So when I pulled up to my driveway today and I see this


I went straight into an almost panic mode! I am 99% sure that I made eye contact with this beast!

"Excuse Me sir that is my driveway and you scare me SO MOVE!!!!!"
SOOOOO what am I supposed to do now...Well pick up the phone and call Kim(the neighbor,I will have to post what someone emailed me about "The Neighbor" ... its funny)! I am not sure what I think she is going to do but she has a house full of boys! At this point I have fully convinced myself that if I get out of the car this thing is going to attack(its bigger in real life I promise).


I pull in the driveway its all good I am in a small sprint to the house and then I see this out my door....

OH MY STARS THAT BIG OLE' GROSS BIRD IS GOING TO ATTACK MY SWEET LITTLE JACKSON!! Every time he got somewhat close the bird flew off so no one was harmed, even the bird! It was definitely an interesting afternoon! It just confirmed that I DONT DO WILDLIFE!

So I have admitted to having an obsession with magazines and with Tide detergent( well maybe I haven't admitted that one but there you have it)! So tonight I showed Kim another obsession that I have, I have to say I was a little embarrassed to show her but I love lotion and bubble bath and I cant help it but her look of shock almost makes me feel guilty!

To my defense that is not all lotion... Oh CRAP I have no defense I just love me some lotions!! Is it just me? Do you love a certain thing or things like I do???

I am tired maybe that's why I just posted pictures of a big ole' NASTY bird and my coveted lotion collection!

4 comments:

Jayne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OH MY STARS BETH!!!!!! your lotion holder is BRILLIANT!!!! I too have a lotion/product obsession & it's taking over my room! All my lotions are in a wire basket beside my bed & I hate it their!! I am so copying ur idea to organize them behind the door! Is that just a shoe holder??? GENIUS!!!
PS. I wld have been scared that beast would peck my eyes out! Was that a turkey??

Shannon Hairr Photography said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am addicted to shoes! And Cadbury Mini Eggs. They will be the death of me!!

Cassie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha what a funny/scary bird adventure!! i especially hate birds, they freak me out lol.

and i am definitely addicted to shoes shoes shoes!! :)

Joy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love some lotion too and I am sooo stealing your idea on your "Lotion" holder! My collection is taking over my house...My bedroom, bathroom, living room, den....whereever you look you find random bottles of lotion! I don't think you have a obsession...a girls just gotta smell good! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...