Monday, March 29, 2010

Its Shiney, New, Precious and FUN!!!!!!!!!

OH MY STARS!!! Have you seen my new blog!!! I AM DYING!!! I love it!! I owe every single last bit of it to Tricia Nae!!! You have to go check her out(click here to go to here page), her stuff is so CUTE! I fell in love as soon as I saw her page! She was so great to work with, she had to put up with me changing my mine every other day- poor thing!!! I love it - I love how it turned out - its so me!

Here is a screen shot for all you  Google Reader fans! But still come by and see her great work!!!




I am in love with it, it turned out so great! THANK YOU AGAIN TRICIA NAE!!!

I am loving the tabs at the top! I am going to be cleaning house and getting everything filed away so the right post will pull up when you click on them!!

YAY I AM IN BLOG HEAVEN TODAY!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Brittany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Adorable!!! Love it!

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It so freaking cute!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Kristen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So cute! I love the new layout!

Jayne Weber said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It couldn't be more perfect!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! :)

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute, Cute, Cute!! Love the new changes :)

Michaela @ CupcakesToCarrotSticks said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your blog and just found it!!!! Can't wait to read more but just thought I would stop and tell you that it is adorable!!!

Summer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You've got that right my friend Oh my starts it ROCKS!! I love it! The stripes are super cute and fun and reminds me of the beach! All happy and fun.....I love the header pic with you and your little puppy zoe....how presh! LOVE IT....

xoxo
Summer :0)

Kathryn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am a sucker for houndstooth and polka dots so I LOVE IT!

RN Mama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is my first time to your blog, but I was totally going to compliment you on your blog design before I even read this post! I love the stripes!

Tickled Pink said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love it!!

Kara@Pickerill Prattle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your new look! Super cute!

Sarah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I freakin' love your blog!! It is so adorable........I want one....I might have to look into Miss Tricia Nae!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...