Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jammies....

Really.... Are you kidding me? ITS ONLY TUESDAY!!! My word I feel like it should be Friday! Its been two LONG days at work, I was there today at 6:30am this morning and I will be there that early tomorrow! SSOOO busy week with the Time Change is not fairing well with ole' Beth(Seriously... I just typed my own name)! Its dark when I get up and still some "Day" left when I get home but I was used to coming home in the dark and I felt that justified the fact that I was in my Jammies at 5:30!

For some reason I cant focus so that's your warning for all randomness on whats to come...
  • I like Kelly Ripa but I like her even more because on their show today Regis asked her what she thought about Tiger Woods and her exact answer was "No Comment"! You can tell she was serious about it too! Good for you Kelly Ripa!!

  • I am pretty sure that everyone knows KellysKorner blog! Kelly is a big time blogger and she has the sweetest baby, Harper. I have talked before about how proud of my friend Jayne I am for being a stay at home mom anyways Kelly did the same thing(according to her blog,I dont know her so I am just going by that) and my neighbor Kim is a stay at home mom too so I feel like they should all be friends!! If you know Kim and her precious sweet daughter, Lilly, then you know that Lilly is always dressed so darn cute! We sent some of her precious smocked dresses to baby Harper because she is just a cutie too! The dresses we sent were precious so I cant wait to see pictures of Harper in her new dresses! Sometimes I wish smocking was acceptable for adults to wear, HA... wouldnt that be fun!! I also wish wearing ribbons in my hair was in style because lets face I love me some ribbon!
  • My neighbor came over tonight and we were just chatting it up and then she said "My mom wanted me to tell you that if you have old makeup my mom will take it", well ok. Let me stop here for a second, Dear(thats what her grand kids call her I think its precious) works as a funeral home as the hairdresser. Of course I asked what the makeup was for and its basically needed to use at the funeral home! If you saw sweet Dear you would never think that is what she does, she is so cute and precious!
  • Do you remember my post about the Sunday Bird Attack(not an attack really but that was one big bird that could attack a person( I think)! Well I mentioned Jackson in that post and  I came across the cutest pictures of that sweet angel from back in the day. Jackson is the reason I know my neighbors he was in my class when I worked at my churches Mothers Day Out program and let me tell you I loved that sweet boy and I still do! That sweet boy that was in my class at 3 is now in school, playing sports, doing good in school, emailing and basically becoming a little teenager! He is such a sweet kid and I am so proud of him!

4 comments:

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are never allowed to move.
We love you!!

A Wedding Story said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh how great is Kelly Ripa? She is a hoot! I love that she can make fun of herself on her show.

Lindsay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for stopping by! It's so nice to meet you!! Your yorkie is ADORABLE! Love those dogs! :)

Brandy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm new to the blogging world, so I always love when people read it and I find new, adorable blogs like yours!

And, don't feel bad about getting in your jammies at 5:30... That's the first thing we do when we get home from work. It's pure awesomeness!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...