Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Little Afternoon Celebrity Rundown!

I have always loved Faith Hill, I dont really know why but I do!  I know she has a bad rap but arent they all just rumors? I guess we will never know  so thats why I am just going to keep on loving her! Since I said nice things about her I can now say that good ole' Timmy looks like a big ole' silly nerd in this picture! Sweetie the last time I saw you( I say that like I see him at the gas station all the time) you were bald, tanned and just plain handsome! What happen Timmy? And since I am asking questions to Tim like he is going to answer me let me just ask "Why are you wearing glasses that look like they need tape on them?"


I have issues about commitment, but who doesn't right? I come from a divorced family and if you have been a reader of this blog then you know my thoughts on cheating. Lets not get me on my soap box about that today, I am trying to be light and cheery(am I ever cheery)? Anyways I saw on People.com(because everything they write is true-insert your own sarcasm here) that Jesse James cheated on his wife, Sandra Bullock! REALLY I mean the lady just got the best award that an actress can get and now the media throws this out! I dont know if its true but I really hope he didnt, you just never know anymore! I feel bad for her because even if its not true its a whole lot of bad press and its raining on her award parade!





3 comments:

aimee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I heard about Sandra Bullock on my way to work this morning and I was SHOCKED! I hope that it's just a rumor..but it seems like it might be true!

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Faith definately looks like she's wearing the pants in the family if you go by that picture!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so incredibly sad for Sandra Bullock! I just think she is awesome, and I loved that she found someone and seemed so happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...