Monday, March 29, 2010

Mondays ABC's

I have been seeing this fun ABC thing on everyone's blogs so thought I'd play along! So I copied it from Mrs. T's blog and her we go....

A. AREA CODE :Nashville, TN 

B. BED SIZE: Queen

C. CHORE YOU HATE: mopping the floors, what a pain

D. DOG'S NAME: Zoe-that sweet little angel!

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: shower and coffee

F. FAVORITE COLOR: Red,Turquoise

G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver

H. HEIGHT: 5'7 in flip flops! 

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: none-wait does the guitar in Guitar Hero Count??

J. JOB: Marketing

K. KIDS: none yet!

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: house?? I don't get this one! This question makes me think this survey came from MySpace!  

M. MOM'S NAME: Kathy

N. NICKNAME: well the neighbor kids call me Miss.Beth
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: AH! Are you kidding me, i am afraid so!

P. PET PEEVE: chewing with your mouth open, seriously people!

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: “I admit it's tempting to wish for the perfect boss - the perfect parent - or the perfect outfit. But maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been dealt, and accessorize what we've got.-Carrie(Sex in the the City)"


 
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Right

S. SIBLINGS: older brother and younger brother and a sister in law

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 6ish

U. UNDERWEAR: Yes?

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Brussels Sprouts

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I always get sidetracked!!!

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: lots

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE:  I would have to say that the Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls are always a hit!

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Zoos gross me out! I know its weird! But I do like the giraffes-if I have to choose!

7 comments:

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ok, I'm going to do this just because I now honestly believe we are sisters. Ha OH, Guitar Hero totally counts.

family of 4 on the move! said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ok you are going to have to share the secret of what Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls are because now I am dying to try them!!
Oh and Sex and the City rocks!! I am so so so excited for the second movie to come out so I can watch it over and over again as I did the first one!! LOL

jenner lyn loren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the comment on my blog! :)

Have a great Tuesday!!

PS. I'm totally stealing this blog by the way ;)

What's New with Mrs.T said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wooot! You are the same with me on brussels.. ICK! Love how for underwear you put Yes?... LOL

Tiffany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yes! the guitar in guitar hero counts!!
Sex and the City is the best movie ever! I love love love it!

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Im lovin' the new blog design. Im totally stealing this ABCs post idea and doing it for my blog post today but Ill link back to you!

Jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your Sex and the City quote! I am obsessed with that show and movie. Are you excited for the second movie?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...