Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh how I love the!

Of course I had to jump on the Wishful Wednesday train this week because they are talking about PURSES! Now when have I ever passed up the chance to talk about my beloved Louis Vuitton!  The question this week is...
                      'I wish' .... I could afford either one of these___________handbags without putting a dent
                                                                             in my pocketbook!

Well of course I am going to put Louis Vuitton Artsy GM in that blank! I know I already have two but I still can add these to wish list....

BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!! This will be my bag one day(in my dreams! Do you not just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm considering making it my screen saver, would that be weird????













blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...