Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The One Bad Thing About Spring....

Do remember this post that I wrote? Oh so scary! I dread this part of Spring because I have a HUGE fear of storms. They freak me out because you just know what they are going to do and how bad they are going to be!  As long as I can remember I have been afraid! I hope that we have a mild storm season this years.

I am exhausted today and I don't really know why. Its 8:00 and I am fighting to not go to bed this early! Its a gym morning in the morning so I might just head on to bed soon!

My amazing sister in law sent me some pictures so I wanted to share a few so you guys can see the best sister in law EVER! My brother and her live in Costa Rica so I think its fun to see pictures so I can tell a little bit about where they live. Enjoy...

Maren and Thea(Maren's sister headed to Costa Rica)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...