Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Politics and Burping...

I had a much better day! No Road Rage and no TV Anger tonight, I am just smooth sailing today! I was going to write tonight but all the sudden I had some things to say...
  • Is anyone else disgusted that Vanity Fair is featuring Tiger Wood's mistresses in their magazine! There are 4 of them that got their pictures taken and gave interviews about their relationships with him! Are you kidding? I would somewhat believe something like this from the National Enquirer but from Vanity Fair?  I think its disturbing and I hope that no one buys it!
  • I love reading all the comments and emails that I get from my blog! I know that most of you are all strangers but I feel like we are all friends! When I started this blog it was just fun and I knew my Mom and Granny would read so it wasn't a total lost. I read on someones blog that she blogs because its her hobby and her outlet! I loved that so for now on thats what I am going to say, that my blog is my outlet. I also decided that I would write about anything that was on my mind and sometimes that might include politics, is this a mistake? I know go ahead and gasp and tell me dont discuss politics"! I just feel like I should be able to write about whatever I want!
  • So today I had a very EMBARRISSING moment! I mean MORTIFYING! So let me just play it out for you! I am leaving work I grab a Diet Coke on the way out! Its a fabulous weather day in Nashville so windows are down and sunroof was open. I am sitting in traffic just minding my own business and listening to the radio. I took a big ole' sip and then I just burped( I can burp too its almost like my talent)! I just was not thinking that I was in the car with the windows down with a million other cars with their windows down! The guy beside me was looking at me like a deer in headlights! I wanted to curl up and DIE! And of course we sat there forever in traffic. I can picture it now - the guy is sitting at the dinner table with his family and he says " You aren't going to believe what this girl in traffic did today"!!
Maybe I didnt have as much to say as I thought  but sometimes short and sweet are good!

13 comments:

Tiffany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha no worries i can burp like that too. My fiance tells me im nasty bc of it! =) I consider it a talent and so should you! =) Glad your day was better.

Murdock's mama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Okay bullet 3...had me laughing out loud! So something that i would do! :) Love it!

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OH MY ~ I almost wet my paints. Love it. I would have looked over and just smiled and winked. LOL About what to write on your blog. You go girl. We all have our opinions and it's your blog. If someone doesn't agree with it...there are other blogs they can read.:)

Tammy Fisher said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ha!ha! Ask your little neighbor about her burping skills...... :)

Tammy Fisher said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha! Ha! You will have to ask your little neighbor about her burping skills!!
:)

Erin and GuidePupPompei said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ROFL!! That was funny.
Isn't sitting in traffic with open windows really awkward? Everyone trying not too look or listen to other people in their cars! haha.

Erin @ I Should Be Studying...

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Totally random comment that isn't about this post, but I had to say first Zoe and Harley would be best friends!!! Secondly, my hubby went to Lipscomb --- when did you graduate!? Wouldn't that be a small world if ya'll were there at the same time!

Annie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is a hilarious story that I think could happen to any of us haha

Beth McC. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am loving all of your comments! It still makes me laugh to think of that guys face when I looked at him! Oh well...LOL

Shannon Hairr Photography said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG, Beth, that is hilarious!!

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hilarious :) I totally burp like a guy when no one is around and last week I was in the car with my girlfriends on the way to lunch and I let one rip not thinking about where I was and they all died laughing!

Hey - an audible burp is better than an audible fart any day!!!

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG! Im laughing out loud at your burp comment. That is so totally me. When I burp around my Mom she always says "Now that wasn't very lady like". lol.

Mom Taxi Julie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I wouldn't worry about it, you'll probably never see him again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...