Monday, March 1, 2010

TV Talk....

Well I am sitting here watching the Bachelor(click here to see where I admitted to watching the crazy show) and I am shaking my head at the ridiculousness of it all but I am not changing the channel! I love reading everyone's comments on Twitter(do you follow me on Twitter?) about the show, how did I ever watch TV before Twitter! I am now anxious to see who he picks but I think its pretty obvious, why do I care? Anyways I am sure I will have something to say about it tomorrow.

I read on TMZ that Kate Gosselin will be on the next Dancing with the STARS! Um.... here is my question... who will watch the kids because lets face their dad is a bum. I feel so bad for the kids because their life is upside down because both parents are being crazy trying to become famous. Dancing With The Stars people are not stupid because there are going to be a WHOLE lot of people tuning in to see her dance.

Well good ole Jay Leno is back on tonight. I cant wait to see what happens on the show and what his ratings are going to be!

Enough of the TV talk, I am off to take of take off the makeup and do the whole preventive moisturizing routine( Again I am not sure why i just typed all that out)! I am trying to get to bed early because its March and  that means I am back on my early morning workouts! Wish me luck(HA)!

By the way Stephanie started a Marriage Monday post and she threw up a MckLinkey so you should go check it out and join in on the fun!



5 comments:

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi! I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I hear ya on the whole Kate Gosselin thing!

Lesli said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Okay I am really upset with Jake... Vienna..really?? Anyways.. yes DWTS knew exactly what they were doing when they asked Kate to do it and of course she jumped on it.. more fame for herself!! Oh well.. Hope you have a great week!

Christa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree with you! Who in the world are going to watch those sweet kids?! I don't get how she can do Dancing and raise eight children!

Kaz and Amy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It’s so crazy about Kate being on DWTS. I just found your blog and am now a follower:)BTW-I love TV! Especially reality TV!

Amy
www.theprikazskys.com

Hannah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My first thought when I heard that Kate was doing DWTS was...what happened to being a mother?!?!

I feel so bad for those sweet kids! They deserve better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...