Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wishful Wednesday!






'I wish' .... I could re-live one Easter memory from my childhood, and it would
be the Easter ________________?


It would be the Easter where we were at my Granny and Pap-Paw's house! I remember going up to their house and my Granny would have all of her Easter decorations out and she would always be cooking waiting for us to get there! We would all play outside, play in Pap-Paw's barn and carry on all day Saturday! Sunday morning we all got dressed in our Easter best and off to church we went! We(the kids) would want to rush home because we knew we would get to hunt eggs after lunch! I remember my dad and Pap-Paw would go out and hide the eggs all over the yard and Mom and Granny would keep us inside! Then we were off!! Dad and Pap-Paw would sit under the carport and watch and Mom and Granny would be out there taking pictures and Mom would be telling Ryan(the baby of course) where all the eggs were hidden!
It was just a great family memory from way back when!

17 comments:

KatherineAnne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such a sweet memory! :o) I hope you have a great Wednesday! xoxo

Caroline said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I loved going to my grandparents house for Easter too!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What's what sweet grandparents are for!!!! Aren't they the best -- most of my fondest ones are involving them!

Sammy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love my memories of Easter's at my grandparents :)

Sounds like yall had a lot of fun!

Joy Taylor said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

what a great memory

Hip Mom's Guide said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww, I love memories like that! Happy almost Easter!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great Easter story! Love the new blog design too!

Together We Save said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Going to my grandparents's house & hunting eggs after church while the grown ups got lunch ready.

Kathie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I used to love going to my Grandparent's house too!!! My in-laws do a fabulous Easter Celebration at their house now for my daughter. She gets her own Easter Egg hunt and the wholeshabang. I love watching her create Easter memories that resemble a lot of mine past.

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love grandparent memories. So Sweet.

Braley Mama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That sounds like a great memory!!! Your blog is sooo cute! And you have a sweet little puppy, cu-oote!

Samantha Levang said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can't wait to have little ones and "help" them find the eggs--Easters at grandma and grandpa's are the best!

dogsmom said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

For me it was Aunt and Uncle's farm and Cousin thought it was a good idea to hide Easter eggs under the chair cushions.
Note: we are not small people.

Kristin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm glad you stopped by today because...I love your blog. Just read a few posts and you already had me laughing :) I'll be back to visit again!

Kristin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, and this is a precious memory. I hope my kids will have the same fond thoughts when they are adults.

Bridgette said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such a sweet and lovely memory! Happy Wednesday to you! :)

Caroline said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such a precious memory! I love Easter and the memories I have with my family...I also can't wait to make new ones!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...