Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wishful....


So I am joining in on the Wishful Thinking bus over at Kelsey's "The Seattle Smith's" blog!

This weeks wishful thinking is....

"I wish...I could win the lottery REAL soon, and I could hope to ______" (keep working or quit your job?)

My answer is...

'I wish' .... I could win the lottery REAL soon, and I would hop on a plane and TRAVEL, TRAVEL and TRAVEL!


I just wanted to throw my real answer out there first! I would like to think that I would still work because I know that I would loose my mind not working! SO if I could create a job that had me traveling to New York, Greece, Paris, Saint Lucia, Alaska, New York(I know I already put this one but I love it there), Costa Rica, London, LA... that is for sure what I would do!

8 comments:

Lisa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I would travel too!

Kara@Pickerill Prattle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is super cute too!

I would love to travel as well if I won the lottery!

tinypaperheart said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love your blog! it's so cute! :)

Renee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

"traveling blogger", that's your future title after you win all the money!

Kinsey Michaels said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love traveling, I would absolutely do the same!! I like to feel like a jetsetter ;)

xo

Candice Pair said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your answer and I totally agree! I did a post about this on Monday and one of the first things I would do is travel...and buy some vacation homes! I look forward to following your blog!

Beth McC. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Renee I love the nickame traveling blogger! If I got travel you better believe I would have lots of pictures!!

Kinsey I would love to be a jet setter!

Thanks everyone for the comments! I love having blogging friends!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Traveling is the best life experience!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...