Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blah, blah, blllllllaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...

I am having an off week. I feel blah.... Its just when of those weeks, I am not sleeping AGAIN and I hate to admit this but I havent been to the gym this week and I kinda think that might be part of the problem! When you dont fall asleep till 3am its REALLY hard to get up at 5! I am not a crier AT  ALL! I dont think my Bestie Steph as seen me cry but twice, if that. I cried for 3 straight hours last night over TV shows!!! Which is another thing, I have been super busy this at week and I have been doing some work at home at night o I feel like I dont even sit down till 10pm! Can you tell I am feeling sorry for myself this week??? Oh yeah to top it off my DVR was to full and it didnt tape my Deadliest Catch-when it rains it pours!I did get a little laugh today when I got an email from a reader telling me she was a little bummed I havent done a TV rundown-I was excited to know that the 5s of people who read like my TV rundown...LOL! So I will do a mini rundown because I am blah....
  • I cried over Kate! I did think it was time to go home- she looked like one of those puppets with strings on them on the dance floor. But you could tell she was bummed! You do have to give her credit because she got out there even though she knew she wasnt as good as the others and still tried.
  • I cried over Dreads girl on Idol. She had a mini breakdown when she was singing and  I just decided to join her... who knows why! I think she is best on the show, she is like in another level as the others! For some reason she reminds me of Kelly Clarkson
  • I cried over O'Neal on the Biggest Loser. Poor guy was having a rough week and he had a breakdown on the show so again I decided to join in.... 
  • I missed my Deadlist Catch but I cried again thinking of Captin Phil
  • I really truly believe that I am the only person in the world who doesnt watch Glee so I got a little bummed about that-lets be honest  I cried over that too.
  • Tonight I am watching the Idol Give Back and guess what I am CRYING over all the stories on here too!
I am a hot mess tonight- Sorry! I will try again tomorrow....

 I did smile tonight because my bestie got a new car!!! I love new cars so I was excited for her! Go to her blog and check it out! You will smile too so now that I have TOTALLY depressed you go check it out! Oh Yeah go check out Littlebits too because I got a shout out from Mrs Kim- that made me smile too!

16 comments:

The Girly Tomboy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Girl - that's a lot of crying. Sometimes a good cry does wonders though.

Hope tomorrow is a good day and it makes you smile!

Lacey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope you get to feeling better. Though I must say, I've always been a fan of letting those tears flow. Sometimes it feels good to cry and get it all out, at least for me it does. You'll run out of tears eventually.

My Three Sons said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm right there with you on the blah week. I'm not sleeping either and that really sucks...here's to a better second half of the week!!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Girl, if you cried over Kate Gosselin, you were having a bad night!! Hope your blah turns to fab!!

Margaret said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't watch Glee either. Just sayin'.

peace...

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sorry you're having a bad week! Hopefully the rest of the week will get better! I am recording Idol so that I can fast-forward through the stories, because I'm sure I'll be crying too! Also, sad that Kate is off of DWTS. :(

CJ Sime said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

If it makes you feel any better I am a hot mess too. I have a goal to be in bed by 10 and I will lay in bed for hours just waiting to fall asleep. Working out has been sporatic at best. Depression is rearing its ugly head.

Yay for hot messes! (although I bet my hot mess is WAY uglier than your hot mess- you are gorgeous!)

Erin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh no!! Don't worry, I cry like this too sometimes:) Just on Sunday as a matter of fact! But I hope you feel better today!

Mari said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Seems that alot of us are having a hard week this week. You are not alone! Chin up girl. Crying is good for the soul. Hope you are feeling cheery again soon. xoxo

CourtneyKeb said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You sound like me this week.
I've had at least 4 break downs since Monday, and I'm starting to wonder if my friends think I'm crazy.
I cry all of the time anyway so my tears this week are nothing new, but when I found myself crying watching "Sixteen and pregnant" (OMG I totally just admitted to watching that, huh?) I knew something was up.
and like you, I was unable to go to the gym all week.

I hope your spirits are lifted, and you're able to get out and take a nice peaceful walk in some fresh air.

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Poor thing! Hey we're all entitled to hysteria every now and then! But you should definitely watch gLee because it's awesome :)

Btw, I mention you in my blog post today!

Mama Laughlin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha, I don't watch Glee either!

Cassie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

aww i hope you get to feeling better and more yourself again very soon! if it makes you feel any better....i dont watch glee either, shh! ;) i mean i watched like two episodes when it first came out, does that count?! lol.

have a great thursday!! :))

Jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I totally cried over O'Neal too! I LOVE biggest loser. I love how close they all are this season! Hope you have a better day!

Michelle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't watch 'Glee' either, so you're definitely not alone on that one.

Hope your night got better!

Angela said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HILARIOUS!!!! I totally cried over Kate, O'Neal, Crystal and Idol Gives Back! In fact, I could have written this post myself! Yeah, def not watching Glee. :)

Love your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...