Sunday, April 25, 2010

Easy, Breezy...

Ladies(maybe Gentleman-do guys read blogs?) its Sunday night! Time to gear up for another Monday! Last week I was off- I was emotional to say the least but I was in a bad mood and I knew it! So this week will be better, I am starting the week with the gym and I really do think that makes me in a better mood(even though I hate to admit it)! I hate to toot my own horn(but I am going too) but my house is clean and I am organized for the week and I KNOW this makes my week go smoother which makes me in a good mood! I usually cook on Sundays so that I will have lunch for the next couple of days. Well today I busted out the crock-pot (I don't use it a lot) but that thing is the best-easy and easy to clean up! The recipe I used was so good and I promise to post it soon! I am hoping to find some more healthy and good crock pot recipes!

It was a bit breezy today(this is an understatement we had some major wind) but the sun was shining and it was the perfect the temperature. So I decided since I wasn't going to get my Do Over Saturday I was going to take myself, sunglasses and stack of magazines to the deck! I sat right there on my lounge chair soaking up the sun and reading magazines-it was Perfection and just what I needed! I got a lot done after that-cleaned out the fridge, put away Winter clothes, cleaned the windows and laundry.  I also went to the grocery today and let me tell you I saw something that burns me up there! There was a lady there with 4 kids(I assume they were all hers) and I am assuming the man with her was her husband(just a thought since the kids were calling him dad). The kids were out of control-running,screaming and crying, pulling things of the shelf and the mom was dealing with all of them and still trying to shop-the dad just stood there not helping her at all! I saw them in the parking lot and Mom was putting all the kids in their van then put the groceries in the car while dad sat in the car in the passenger seat I must add! The dad needed to be smacked- DUDE be a man and help your wife!!!

My neighbor had a little issue today with her neck so I helped her out and concocted a remedy lets just say it required a cup, a bottle and some ice- I am proud to say it helped a little! In return she brought me some Peanut Butter fudge and let me tell you it was good enough for me to sneak in their house to get another piece-YUM!

Ok, this is going to be weird and honestly this is just for me so you can skip this part if you want too. A couple of weeks ago I got a SUPER hateful  and basically scaving email from (of course) anonymous. I could tell you that I  read it, I deleted it and I forgot about it but that would be a lie. For some reason it bothered me so the more I think about the more intrigued I got. If you sent the email and you read this please email me with an address that I can answer ALL your questions for you. I don't think I need to say this but if you don't like what I write about then dont read it. I blog for me, I choose what I write about and I don't think I should have to write about the ugly. Trust me I have things in my life and in my family that aren't perfect and that are super ugly but I just dont feel the need to write about it..I dont think people want to read about my troubles, I think people read blogs for fun not to be brought down my others trouble and ugliness. Last thing but I can promise you that if you ask anyone who reads my blog and that knows me will tell you that my blog represents exactly who I am! Ok I am dont sorry....

Well I just reread my post and well its typical -random! LOL!!

10 comments:

Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OOooooh, that drives me crazy too! If my husband acted like that, I'd throw my purse at him!

~Marie~

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The fudge sounds yummy! Hope you'll post some crock pot recipes soon! I want to try to use mine more but I only make pot roast and stew in it. Sorry about that hateful mail - that I don't understand - if people don't like your blog - don't read - its kind of a simple concept! Have a good Monday!

Erin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Agreed about the grocery store incident and I'm glad you are feeling better this week!! :) And I love your blog the way it is. I haven't been a follower long at all, but you're right, people read blogs to feel uplifted and even if we did put something in there about the negative side of life, we would lift each other up, not tear each other down! So keep doing what your doing because we love it:)

Jenni said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm glad you are feeling good about the upcoming week. I'm sorry that someone sent you a nasty email and that it was sent anonymously, what poor taste!

Sarah @ 365 Glimpses of John Parker said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I miss those days of cleaning and doing chores without a little one following me around! I got so much done then!

Sorry about your stupid e-mail! Stuff like that really ruins your day!

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

sorry you got a cowardly email from someone! I don't think I'll ever understand why people feel the need to be hateful to blog writers. No one is maknig you read our pages, if you don't like it unfollow, close the page and don't come back.

I never write about anything negative on my page just because I want it to be happy and light, there are lots of things going on in my life that are 'falling apart' but my blog is an escape from that. So, there is nothing wrong with you not writing about negative things!

Trish said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh sweetie I am so sorry about the negative blog comment you got. I disabled anon comments for that exact reason, but I am not too naive to know that even non-anon could potentially write hurtful things. I too keep my thoughts online very light and don't write about the negative because my blog is my happy little place to not worry about the everyday drama, etc. You are sweet as can be and I'm sorry that you were hurt. Just remember that there is a group of people who read you and support you 100%! Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!! xox

Erin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hope you have a much better week this week! It sounds like you're off to a really good start! That really sucks about the anonymous email, but you're in good company, it seems like all the best blogggers get thim though I'm still thankful I haven't yet.

Cassie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

aww boo i am so sorry you got such a nasty email, it really blows my mind that people waste their time doing something so hurtful to someone else! but you are better than that so no need to worry about it :))

and random post are the best! we love to read them :))

hope you have a better week girl!

Tina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i totally agree with you, that man should've been helping his wife!
nothing irks me more!!

thanks for visiting my blog the other day! i love having visitors! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...