Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fish Condo....

Well kids we have gone from Winter straight into the wrath of summer- its HOT in NashVegas! Time to break out the summer clothes! Here's the question????

To tan or not to tan! I have cute summer dresses but my legs look like pieces of white chalk! I cant stand it but I just cant decide if I want to go to the tanning bed. I have had some VERY unfortunate incidents with tanning lotions. What do you do???



I'm having a Garage Sale My 28th and 29th! Let me tell you I take GREAT PRIDE in my Garage Sales! There are signs everywhere, advertising in the paper and on Craigslist! I will wheel and deal! I LOVE IT! So if you live in the area come check it out! I have a whole lot of crap lovely items to sell and if your lucky my SUPER talented neighbor will put some of her stuff in it and her stuff is cute so come early because lets face it I will probably buy all of her stuff!!!

Have I ever told you that I like to indulge in a little Reality TV, I mean I usually don't DVR it or really talk about it.... HAHA! Just being a little sarcastic today I am feeling a bit sassy! Anyways I saw that Paul Junior is finally manning up and going head to head with his dad, Paul Senior! Are you lost? Paul Senior started the Orange County Choppers(motorcycles) way back when and then he got a show and his two sons(Pauly and Mikey) worked for him and basically made the show-I think people only watched the show because of them, I know I did! Well Dad got some attention and money in the bank and BAM he didn't need the 2 sons anymore and basically cut them out! I was done I quit watching the show I mean he was ridiculous! And from what I read online(because everything online is accurate) TLC might not pick the show back up! I say all that to say Paul Junior is opening his own bike shop and he took some of his dads employees! I hope he blows OCC out of the water!! Its a shame I don't watch TV I think I could get really wrapped up in it!


How amazing is this little Doodad! Its a fish condo and its fancy! I was just thinking the other day that I wanted a fish(I thought that when I saw the fish condo)! I mean this sucker will be going on my birthday list with the iPad! It works out perfect I can set a reminder on my iPad to feed my fish in its condo- I am so prepared!! If you want a fish condo too click here to check it out! Oh yeah.... No one from the fish condo business is paying me to write this post!

16 comments:

Mari said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You want to come do my garage sale for me? ha.

Tanning for me happens naturally while I'm swimming each day. I usually get too dark. But I never burn, it just happens. Can't help you with this one! :)

Have a great weekend.

californiadreamin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I say tan :) AT least just for a little bit to get your legs some color and then when summer is really in full swing, just tan outside :)

Kelsey Claire @Lavender, Leopard, and Lace said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

A girl I work with does the spray tan (from a tanning place) and she honestly looks orange by the end of the week. Right after she does it she looks pretty good but then not so much. I have just been using Jergens natural tanner lotion and it is okay!

Adrienne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I used to watch the OCC show but then I just stopped for some reason... The fish condo looks like a pain to clean...lol but it is cool ...I am pasty and proud put on the summer dress and rock your white legs girl

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am laughing out loud at the thought of you watching a show about building motorcycles!!
I cannot imagine you on a motorcycle....
Are you sure you aren''t related to my dad???He loves that show and forces Dear to watch it.
I'm still laughing.

sarah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have an award for you!!

You can grab it here:
http://nodontandstop.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-feel-so-warm-and-fuzzy.html

Have a great day!!

CourtneyKeb said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Garage saleing is so much fun, and the garage sales where the sellers are having fun and happy and cheerful are the best.
If I lived near you, I'd be sure to go! :)

Oh, and my legs look like white chalk too. AND I've already been to the tanning bed for 3 weeks.
That's bad!

Sara said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

lol tanning accidents, I would say just bear with the lack of tan until you get one? That's never a problem for me :$

I'd love to hold a garage sale! I have a lot of things to sell, honestly!

LaurenD said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

go for the tan! just do not let them talk you into a lotion with lots of bronzer in it, because thats when the orangy tint likes to rear its ugly head. sometimes i either do not use a lotion in the tanning bed or use one without bronzer in it!! ps i love that fish condo!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dont tan!!!!!!!!!! Use sunless :)

Jaime said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

if I had childcare, you could bet your sweet (naked) bum that I would be tanning!

Cleo said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Beth!
Thanks for checking out my "Getting to know me" Meme from last Monday!
Sorry just getting around to returning the favor and visiting your blog. BUSY week! :)
Am sooooo "with you" on soooo many things in your latest post "Fish Condo".
All the dresses I would like to wear to church tomorrow morning are knee-length. Must have got my pasty white legs the same place you got yours!
And you can say you've officially met your "thick-as-thieves" garage/yard sale friend! I LOVE EM'! Love going to them and holding my own "yearly". Usually around the end of May too. :)

thelumberjackswife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't go to the tanning booths. I tan very easily in the sun and I am not super great about using sunscreen.

Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good luck with your yard sales...I always love to see the street signs. It means spring is officially here :)

Shannon Hairr Photography said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have to tan or I will bake during the summer! I am pasty white and don't tan easily, so I do the tanning bed to get a base tan. I haven't found any tanning lotion that I like. They all seem to have a weird smell. And I am very afraid of the spray tans. I've seens lots of bad ones.

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The tanning bed is a must for me. I know its not good for you but I have to go. Ive been going 3-5 times a week for about 3 weeks now. Im starting to get dark now so I will probably slack off to 2-3 times a week.
I use the Hemp tanning lotion.

I think Paul Junior is a hottie! He made his dad's business what it is today. He was the one designing and building those bikes not his dad. I hope his new business blows his dads out of the water.

That fish condo is super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...